I feel very privileged, humble and happy to have been nominated the Versatile Blogger Award, especially as I started my blog just less than two months ago. Thank you so much to Eilene of https://myricopia.com for nominating me, it is very much appreciated. Your blog is so interesting and full of knowledge, I’m not surprised you were nominated for it!
The rules of the award are that you have to mention the blogger who nominated you (see above.) You also have to say seven facts about yourself, so here goes:
1) I live in the South East of England and although I have moved a few times, I have never moved more than about twenty miles away from the town in which I was born.
2) I own 2 cats and a dog and love them all equally.
3) I would love to own my own gift shop, selling pretty things, plus teas/coffee/sandwiches/cakes etc. (It’s good to dream…)
4) I made the decision to try and stop drinking alcohol at the beginning of January and have decided now that life without alcohol is so much better than one with.
5) I used to hate creative writing when I was at school, probably because I wasn’t given any encouragement. I really enjoy writing now.
6) I am going to be 50 this year and I am really unsure how I feel about this; sometimes I think it is ok but it’s starting to feel a bit daunting now. Daft isn’t it? After all, it’s just a number.
7) I’m ambidextrous.
Some blogs that I have been reading and following, because they are interesting, inspirational, or I can relate to them, are in the list below. These are the people I would like to nominate for the Versatile Bloggers Award. (In no particular order.)
Boundless blessings by Kamal https://boundlessblessingsblog.wordpress.com/
James Proclaims! https://jamesproclaims.com/
Novus Lectio https://novuslectio.wordpress.com/
Journey to know yourself https://journeytoknowyourself.wordpress.com/
The Godly chic diaries https://gcdiaries.wordpress.com/