Packed with nutrients and easy to make, this vegetarian lunch dish is extremely tasty. Courgettes contain a lot of water so are a great way to help your hydration levels, as well as containing antioxidants, fibre, vitamin C and potassium. Tenderstem broccoli is high in fibre, protein, vitamins A and C and antioxidants. Peas are also high in antioxidants and protein. Paprika and garlic have known health benefits too.
To serve two people:
- 2 courgettes (cut in half and sliced thinly)
- 10 stems of tenderstem broccoli
- Frozen peas
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tsp toasted flaked almonds
- Grated cheese (optional)
- Heat small frying pan with minimum amount of oil (or spray cooking oil.)
- Add courgette, broccoli, peas, paprika and garlic and stir fry for about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl with almonds sprinkled on top for a bit of crunch!
- Add a little grated cheese if you wish.